Thursday, January 15, 2009

I know we shouldn't talk politics...

I'm a big fan of Obama. I call him my "husband."
So you may be shocked to know that I loved President Bush. For 8 yrs.
My pappa is Republican so i grew up as such.
It wasn't until college that i learned my views swayed towards the Democratic party.
[i was devastated when i learned that i agree with stem cell research thanks to this book, and that it wasn't exactly what i thought- the whole "playing God" debacle. I HIGHLY recommend reading "Tales from the Bed."]

I will be watching his farewell speech tonight with full attention.

On a sort of related note- i will miss Letterman's "Great moments in Presidential Speeches." ha
Sounds contradicting, but a girl should always have her humor about her.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails