Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where I Stood.

omg, how have i not heard of this beauty earlier???
driving around in my "new life," this voice came on Sirius radio.
I took a note of her name.
Missy Higgins.
She sounds like Fisher meets Sarah McLachlan.
Beautiful.
Please have a listen and feel what I did.

"Where I Stood"

I don't know what I've done
Or if I like what I've begun
But something told me to run
And honey you know me it's all or none
There were sounds in my head
Little voices whispering
That I should go and this should end
Oh and I found myself listening
'Cos I dont know who I am, who I am without you
All I know is that I should

4 comments:

meg fee said...

oh im so glad you've found her. her previous album "the sound of white" helped me though my life's great heart break. oh, she is the best, take comfort in her music, and know that we're all thinking about you and cheering you on

molly said...

i just saw her in concert a few months ago. so good. whatever is going on...just keep swimming.

Micaela said...

big hugs!!!

Micaela said...

i bought her cd this weekend and i just love the way she writes!!! i can't imagine how awesome she'd be in concert molly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails