Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's true...

My Britney Obsessed twin sister just bought us tickets to see her for our 25th birthday.

March 31, 2009 It's Britney, B*tch!

Truth is, her Britney heart was broken before. Marianne's husband bought her a ticket to see her last tour. Then Britney busted her knee, shaved her head, and went crazy. Alas, Poor twinkie never got to see her.

Philip prob thought he dodged a bullet then ;) *kidding marz!* but now he's making up for it: we're dragging the boys along!!! haha

Happy Early Birthday to you dear seester!!!! xo
and an early thank-you!

ps. Look you have bangs like her!! ;)

extra: how to get her comeback body on Glamour.

2 comments:

Cyd said...

I am a total closet Britney lover over here! I am also a sucker for a fabulous story of success so I am loving her butt-kicking ways right now.

Jackie said...

My Bff and I were going to go when she canceled too! Now she really wants to get tickets for this time around. I kind of lost Britney love for awhile when she went all schizo, but she seems to be turning her life around, which is great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails