Thursday, December 11, 2008

My girl crush.

I'm in love. All over again.
My twinkie knows how much i LOVE Jen Aniston.
She just fwd me this cover. :) [i have the cutest/best twinkie! but i've already told you that ha]

this from the interview had me laughing.out.loud:

Aniston also pokes fun at her recent swipe at Angelina Jolie.
"The funny thing is, people don't realize we all go away to The Hamptons on the weekends," jokes Aniston. "That'd be hysterical: I've got Zahara on my hip, and Knox..."

All i want for Christmas is to look like Jennifer. Please? Please God*, I've been suuuuch a good girl....

*For me to look like her, I'm going to need someone MORE powerful than Santa you realize... :)

2 comments:

Cyd said...

She really is too stunning for words, seriously. I don't look that good at 25 let alone when I hit 40!

Micaela said...

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. hahaha
Cyd too funny! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails