Friday, December 12, 2008

PARTY time!

HELLO FRIDAY!!!
i hope you all have amazing plans!!!
i plan on drinking it up :) like i used to. ha
it's my "partner in crime," my Stacye's birthday! whoo hoo!!!

and if it's anything like her 21st.....
ha. yeah... too many cosmopolitans mixed with white russians... apparently this happens. :) which makes nooo sense cos i have NOTHING up top. lol

Stacey is the sweetest girl you'll meet
and just like me, can never say no when it comes to helping out at work.
She directed my old morning show and truth be told, I miss producing our show together because it meant music voila YouTube!
and you see how fun it is to blast John Mayor at 3 in the a.m. on a Saturday while munching on yummy snacks she baked-- and STILL dreaming about breakfast (we always went after every show). It was a lot of fun. :)

and for awhile, we had a time!
sooo looking forward to making "another time" tomorrow!!! xo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails