Monday, December 22, 2008

Twilight for tweens was like Titanic for me. Totally.

So I finally went and saw IT.

Yup... last night i took my old News Director's daughter Katy who is in looove with the series. Pretty sure Edward's my new bf. ;) Also pretty sure that got old fast with Lover when i came home and kept announcing it. ha. Have to admit... he's a bit TOO pretty :) but alas, I wanted him to be making out with me.


Edward: "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
Bella: "What a stupid lamb."
Edward: "What a sick, masochistic lion."

the movie, overall a bit cheesy? BUT LOVE IT!!!! and that was my favorite quote.

i haveta say... i felt a bit old because after the movie i saw all the pre-teen girls in their uggs STILL excited after their 3rd viewing of it and thought... omg, this is EXACTLY how i was when i saw Titanic for the 5th time. (ya that's right! and i STILL cried every single time & got all hot and bothered in the car sex scene wanting kate winslet's sweaty hand to be mine!!!) Robert Pattinson is to them, what Leonardo DiCaprio was for me.

anyway, there was my epiphany. I'm going to try the books now. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails