Friday, December 5, 2008

I've puked it all out.

I went to work for an hour yesterday before calling it quits for the day.
I was sick.
and no not fever... i would have welcomed that.
I had the stomach bug.
Over the toilet puking. :(
was not pretty.

Spent the whole work day in bed.

Didn't even get to go out with lover, twinkie, and friends for our thursday karokee night.

But i feel much better today [yay!]

because I forgot how nice a pill-induced sleep can be....

I missed you all!

and loved everytime my blackberry blinked to tell me i had a new blog comment. Was like an early christmas!!!! :)

xo to you all!!!!
Off to catch up on my SMITTEN.

pic stolen from lovely her, who felt the same way when she took it.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Glad you're feeling better! Those days are the WORST.

You Are My Fave said...

Throwing up is the worst! I hope you're feeling better. That photo is so cozy.

EliandMe said...

Aw you porr thing, hope you are feeling much better and having a great weekend!

Micaela said...

Now lovies, I have a cold :P ha, I guess that saying "watch what you wish for" is true. ha! But at least I can keep it at bay with Dayquill & meds. Kisses to you all! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails