Friday, December 5, 2008

You know why you're like that, right?

At work today, we have a huge fundraiser for our Christmas City Families.
It's a huge deal i was proud to be chosen for, as a committee member.
It's at noon today and I told my co-worker Sam to hurry so we can leave together because I "hate showing up anywhere alone."
She laughed at me and said, "You know why you're like that right? Because you're a twin."

me and my twinkie

I suppose that is true :) Having your constant right by you, I'm used to never being alone.

True, that on the first day of Kindergarten, Marianne followed me to my classroom. It wasn't until the sweet Filipino teacher's aide gently told her that she should go with her cos she was probably in the wrong classroom. Marianne handed her the paper our Papa instructed to give to someone incase we got lost. (We couldn't read!) It said our name and our teacher's name and their room number.

One of our Bday cakes where we are wearing our papa's hats

I guess it's not a bad fault to have... being dependant. :)
Esp when you had someone as lovely as my twinkie to depend on.

2 comments:

Cyd said...

That picture of the two of you is stunning. Such beautiful smiles!

Micaela said...

awww you are lovely! :)
we call it our "Big Lechuga" smiles

*lechuga is our last name

Related Posts with Thumbnails