Friday, December 12, 2008

I have FINALLY been tagged!!!! :) THANKS to sweet S!

I feel part of the IN crowd now. I have SECRETLY always wanted to be tagged! :) Sweet Shonagh of "Mother And Bride" tagged me! Her 6 were so funny that I doubt I will live up to this moment I have been waiting for. ;)

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Oooh let the fun begin!!! 6 pointless facts that will bring you closer to me. ;)

1.) I went to college as a nursing major and came out a TV Reporter. I even got to start my own weekend morning show that pulled in high ratings. I quit in July and the show I started doesn't exist anymore. The station couldn't sell it. I tell myself my absence had something to do with it... ;) I did start every newscast with, "Good morning Sunshines!" ( oh and I still want to join the peace corps!)


2.) The month I get married I want to wear nothing but white. I also want to wear this dress I first saw on Joanna's page. Carrying lanterns included. This dress is me. I love it.



3.) I'm addicted to coffee. (that and Cosmopolitans!!) HAVE to have it in the morning. HAVE to. And sometimes even after dinner (like the Europeans do!). And I can only have it with flavored creamer in a bottle--none of that powdered stuff. At starbucks, it must be made with soy and no whip cream, extra shot of expresso-- "yes i know there's already a double in in, thank you."


4.) I had my tongue pierced when I was a senior in high school. I had it for about a year and not a lot of people knew i had it cos i never showed it off. It was only when I laughed that people noticed it cos i laugh big :)

5.) I absolutely can not do violent movies. Can't. You should have seen me and my twin when we were in film class and our professor showed "Good Fellas." I had to cover my eyes.


6.) Before there was solo Robbie Williams, there was the boy band of ALL boy bands, TAKE THAT! Me, Marianne and our childhood best friends Barbara and Michelle LOVED them! We each had a guy and a nickname for each other. We formed our band and called ourselves "TAKE THIS." lol okay it wasn't so much a band as a club :) but OUR club dedicated to the boys we were SO SURE we were going to marry lol I was going to marry Robbie Williams. Honestly, part of me still believes it. :) ha! the BEST night of my life was when i saw him in dallas the halloween i was 16. AH-MAZING. Gave him the bra i was wearing and he swung it around on stage!!!!! Night of my life!


Ok I tag:

and honestly, anyone who was like me and just WAITING to get tagged :) in other words, i don't know 6 people who would want to be tagged by ole me. ha I'm such a dork!!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails