Friday, April 10, 2009

ART LOVE!!! i want these to hang on our walls...

Maker/Knower of all things Beautiful (cos she's beautiful herself!), Jennifer Ramos of MadeByGirl introduced her readers (me included!) to amazing artist Casey O'Connell.

I fell in love!!!!

these, these i adore. I love the titles too. [there's even one called "horny and full" that i like!]


Snow Globe.
This one caught my eye, with all the colors.



and this one... this one just reminded me of the boy & i. :)

Until Now



I just inquired how I can get my hands on a print!!! :) Casey is really sweet. You should check her out.

2 comments:

Arianna Belle said...

I love these!

Micaela said...

Arianna welcome to the world of blogging! :) i'm glad you found me and please visit often lovie. I, of course, will be admiring your life and beautiful little blog! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails