Thursday, April 23, 2009

sweet kisses

because I have been SO BUSY and unable to comment to all my little blog babies out there-- and God knows I'm thankful for *each and every one of you lovies* cos it's not like i have 10 loyal readers ;)

I'm thinking of you. I am.
Work has been busy busy busy this month!

I took this for the boy after a big road project FINALLY opened in my little Texas town. I held the ribbon like vanna white before the motorcycle cops drove through and marked the grand opening. Now everyone can get to Walmart faster from the main street. I know, right?

let's catch up soon! xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mikaela, thank you very much for the comment, i really appreciate it. As for the link, i don't mind at all = )
Have a nice day

Related Posts with Thumbnails