Monday, April 20, 2009

Sleepy Sleepy Monday.

Lovies, I had a FABULOUS weekend!!! SO much to tell.
But it will have to wait...

Busy at work.
A little hungover :(
Drinking coffee, but it's so not helping :) what's a cure blog babies?

i will leave you for a bit with this celeb gossip that makes me happy. There's going to be a BABY GREY!!! Well, for Meredith in real life.

Seester sent me this from Perez Hilton:

Preggers! Now She Has To Get Fat!!!
The execs at Grey's
Anatomy are going to have to get creative when it comes to shooting their lead,
Ellen Pompeo. Cuz the 39-year-old is preggers!....

Pompeo and Ivery have been together since 2003 and were married in late
2007.
Being together six years is pretty good for a couple in
Hollywood.
Congrats to the parents-to-be!
Will they give their baby some
crazy name????

4 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

aww i love her. yay for them!

VanessasRunway said...

How fun! I can't wait to see pictures of your weekend adventure! Unfortunately I have no hangover remedies! :( But if you find a good one let me know!! ;)

black vanilla rose said...

Exciting news! How funny is Perez Hilton though?? I love him! lovely blog too xxx

MissKarenAshley said...

What! How did I miss this. I read Perez religiously...dang yay for her. Maybe a little McDreamy baby?

Related Posts with Thumbnails