Tuesday, April 28, 2009

it was a breath of sunshine.

I've been meaning to blog about this sundance indie winner. We went awhile back and absolutely loved it. It was the best impromptu date. I loved Emily Blunt in "The Jane Austen Club" and Amy Adams in "Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day" and they really really impressed me together on the big screen as sisters.

It would have to be believable because it is about sisters. I wished i had seen it with my seester. In fact, we have plans to see it-- i loved it that much.

Key parts that i loved if you've seen it, and i won't say enough if you haven't ;) for my favorite parts: Train and Questioning a Choice.

Go see "Sunshine Cleaning." You won't be disappointed.

5 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

I was going to go to the screening & I missed it! Then the critics & everyone came out saying how much they loved it! Talk about regret! Ugh, but it's on my list to see! :)

Isn't it crazy how much they look alike?!

Emz said...

Haha I need to go see that soon! Wow, they look alike. I thought it was Amy Adams and Isla Fisher that looked alike lol.

Nicole Marie said...

cant wait to see it!

Courtney said...

Another movie to add to my long list! I LOVED Emily Blunt in "The Devil Wears Prada"...I'm a bit jealous though cause last time I checked she was dating my John Krasinski! Can't wait to see it!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I love those two! I'll have to check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails