Friday, April 3, 2009

I've had Maverick a WEEK today!!!

I've had Maverick Lyne for a week now!!! A full week I've been a Mommy. :) It's hard to believe that last friday after a lovely lunch at Olive Garden, she was hours away from being mine!!!!

What a week of adventures she's had- meeting other puppies, my friends, and family. And do you know what they all had in common? they all fell in love with her. She really is precious!!!

Baby has her first doctor's visit tomorrow, which means she's getting her very first bath tonight.

I am STILL SOOOO in love!!!!!!!!! :) she makes me happy.
worth the hours she's kept me up cos she wants to play, or the pee i have to vacuum up. ;)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

She IS adorable!! Congrats!! You're such a good mommy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails