Monday, April 6, 2009

for so long...

my two vices had been cigarettes and you...
sometimes both at the same time.


this is actually a terrible habit i picked up from you.
i wish i could quit both, cold turkey.


*i wish i knew how to quit you.



"I know I must be going
'Cause loves already gone
And all I'm taking with me are the pieces of my heart
And all I'll leave are smoke rings in the dark..."




-Gary Allen, "Smoke Rings in the Dark."


*best line in "Brokeback Mountain. Really a great film.

3 comments:

meg fee said...

so many things i wish i knew how to quit. thank you for this post.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

...I think this one might be the hardest non?! Le sigh...really!

VanessasRunway said...

I think those two things are the most hardest things to quit. Addictive and bad for you, but have given you so much pleasure. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails