Sunday, April 12, 2009

"I'm sentimental So I walk in the rain"

I saw this on Oh? and am just delighted!!!


A lovely Easter Sunday with my family (including dying eggs with Darling Friend! *pics tomorrow) stretched into a rainy evening. We sat on the porch and watched hail and rain thunder from the sky. It was beautiful. My kind of Sunday.


this song (& Fiona's voice it this cover) fits my kind of sunday:
*most of the lyrics I loved below




I've got some habits
That I can't explain

I sit and daydream
I've got daydreams galore
Cigarette ashes
There they go on the floor

But why try to change me now
Why can't I be more conventional
People talk
People stare
So I try
But that's not for me
Cause I can't see
My kind of crazy world
Go passing me by
So let people wonder
Let 'em laugh
Let 'em frown
You know I'll love you
Till the moon's upside down


Don't you remember
I was always your clown

Why try to change me now
Don't you remember
I was always your clown
Why try to change me
Why try to change me now



*a lyric i took out had "Spain" in it... I was born in Madrid, Spain. I do love that!!! "The rain in spain ... "


Happy Lazy Easter Sunday Bunnies!!! xo yours, Micaela

1 comment:

VanessasRunway said...

This is such a lovely song! I am so excited she's back! Finally - it had been too long. We all need a little Fiona, don't we? :)

Can't wait to see Easter pictures! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails