Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our pretty easter eggs turned into...

God Eggs, as my Momma calls them :)

they were yummy!!! and darling friend had them ready for me when I got off of work. :) He has them devided because I don't like relish, and he remembered... unlike the artichoke ordeal we had a few weeks ago >:) ha

we've been cooking together lately (very domestic, i love it). He makes the vegetarian girl i am smile, because he actually likes the soy grounds for our tacos or in our spaghetti sauce. Tuesday, we made chili dogs with organic chili (yummy!!!) and soy dogs with mustard (minus the cheese. I was good) and watched "7 Pounds" with the AMAZING Will Smith. We loved it. I'm pretty sure Rosario Dawson is my new girl crush...



i love our quiet evenings.

1 comment:

Jessica Coody said...

I'm jealous... I have spent MONTHS longing for 'quiet nights' with Andrew. So far, they are nowhere in sight. We're coming up on the one-year mark soon, and still living in different states!! ugh...

Related Posts with Thumbnails