Tuesday, April 7, 2009

For the Record.

email from twinkie to pappa:

pa,
I KNOW you’re going to go to Hastings at some point today to rent movies for you and Ma so I was wondering if you could pick me up a DVD….


I’ll give you the money :) You will just save me a trip :) Pretty pretty please?! :) They’ll know you’re buying it for your daughter :)


LOVE YOU!!!!!!


Reply from my Pappa to twinkie:

Too late, I just returned from there.
But, I'll get it for you before lunch.
The people at Hastings will be looking at me kinda weird... yuck!!!!
Only for you, Monise.
*her family nickname.
Love,
Dad




I happen to think my family is the most darling people ever. I'm a blessed girl!!!!

1 comment:

VanessasRunway said...

Awe your dad is the sweetest!! I watched that documentary on MTV (did you catch it?) it just made me sad & wanting to hug poor Britney!

Related Posts with Thumbnails