Friday, September 25, 2009

have i mentioned lately how wonderful my bf is?

lovies, here's his new bio pic on his new newstation website. How cute is my darling friend??? COMPLETELY, i think.

it was weird for me to see him on a new website, as compared to the station that brought us together. It hits me more that i wish i could be where he is now, as opposed to miles away. So now i must share exciting news, and something coming soon to dolce vita, my little corner of the internet.

Max knows how much his gf (me!) loves to blog. How much i simply adore my friends i've met through this wonderful medium. I've asked him to "guest post" time to time, to surprise me, to write to me... on here. This blog after all, is named for what i call my sweet life. I'm not really sure where we'll be going with this lol but I'm excited. The first post i told him to "introduce" himself in his own words, as opposed to my little introduction here.

This is a HUGE step for my darling friend. He has written me the sweetest letters i've ever received in my life, but when it comes to even commenting on here for everyone else to see who he doesn't know like i do- well he feels a little uncomfortable. and i have to share this part because i laughed and was touched- he also feels intimidated cos of MY writing. Can you believe that? again, how cute is he???

so i hope you enjoy my boyfriend's installments, as much as i look forward to receiving them!


and thank-you for letting me share him with you.

Thank you for letting me share my dolce vita.

17 comments:

Sara said...

Oh please link!

Default said...

oh my gosh this is the sweetest thing i have EVER seen!!! your boyfriend is absolutely adorable!!! ohhh this gives me hope :) i absolutely love this!!!!

JacPfef said...

I love your dolce vita, your beautiful writing & your outlook on life. SO excited to hear from your darling friend too!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I am excited!! What a great additiong to your blog. :] and yes he is absolutely darling!

Gabby said...

So sweet! And yes, he is too cute...you guys are a gorgeous couple :)

Micaela said...

aw THANK-YOU lovies for your sweet sweet comments and your words of encouragement that I'm sure Max will be happy to hear.

:)

he will know even better why i love blogging, and more importantly- why you all mean ever so much to me; THE WORLD.

Farah said...

you guys are really sweet! boypren didnt want to guest post anymore after doing just one. reason-unknown. but oh well...

anyways, hang in there girlie. I know how the feeling of totally missing someone can overpower you. *sigh* hang in there! (for both you and me)

Courtney said...

I'm so happy for you two...ADORABLE!

It's great to see Chip moving up in the world of news! (Or weather technically!)

It's weird for me that Tony is working at another station too...I mean he was so close to everyone at the station and now this station, isn't really like that. He has friends there, but not like he did at KAUZ. And I was looking at KAUZ's website and only recognized like 2 people!! I liked the "old" crew...I'm kind of glad Tony doesn't work there now though, because it wouldn't be the same without all of you!! (Although honestly, he might want to be at KFDX if he were to go back to WF!!)

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is congrats to Chip and we miss you!!

VanessasRunway said...

Ooh how exciting!

Dear: Max...

You'll be amazing. I'm already a fan. You read that?!
No stress. We got your back! ;)

Max said...

wow, i am overwhelmed! writing a blog after this build up will be a lot of pressure...

you were all very sweet...now i have to think of something to write about!

thanks for what you wrote baba...you make me sound good. hearts!

heisschic said...

too frickin cute. then again, i expect nothing less from you! soo excited!

Geisslein said...

He is really cute - you are a very cute couple ;o)
xo

Krissa said...

how awesome!!!! i am looking forward to reading his posts!!!!
LOVE IT!

charmly said...

this is the sweetest thing and really makes me smile! ahhh i can't wait to see what he writes - that is absolutely adorable!

Belen said...

You know who he reminds me of? A better-looking Simon Baker.

Hahaha!

Belen ♥

Marisa said...

this is an adorable post...
what a good sport DF is.
can't wait!

tiffany denise said...

Well congrats to your Max again for landing a good job at a station close to his family. I have no doubts that you will soon be joining him and continuing your dolce vita there on the east coast...

On another topic...it's it funny that we all refer to KAUZ as "The Station"...haha. Any time any of us talk about that place it doesn't even need a name other than "the station." Even Courtney talking about Tony, "I mean he was so close to everyone at the station and now this station, isn't really like that"

Sorry just found it amusing that "the station" is the one piece that ties everyone together....and for that "the station" will always have a place in my heart...

Related Posts with Thumbnails