Monday, September 28, 2009

On a very happy note...

remember Friday, when i told everyone to hug a vegetarian for "National Hug A Veg. Day?" I joked with Max that i expected a card. I didn't expect to get one in the mail ON that day. It was such an unexpected surprise!!!


and he even included a little stuffed animal, because i had told him how i was thinking about getting maverick another dog to keep her company. (this, my friends would mean we would have 3 dogs) He wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea, but didn't say no either. I think the stuffed puppy was supposed to be maverick's company. It was very cute. Just as cute as when he gave me Prince.

My sweet boyfriend...

my sweet boyfriend who also signed on this very cute house with a lovely view in VA:

Check out that view.

i told him i couldn't wait to sit on our porch,
eat breakfast, and have a nightcap in the evening.

if i had red ruby slippers, i would click them together.
i would be there now.

Yesterday at church, i showed twinkie an email from him- he was asking me if i had heard from my Grandmother in the Philippines, because he read there was heaving flooding. She was just as touched as i was. She looked at me and said very understandably, "you're going to leave me, aren't you?"

and if you've ever watched "Good Will Hunting," my reply:

"I have to see about a boy."

12 comments:

Marisa said...

that is the best line...

i was thinking about your family and belen's as well. they are all in my prayers...

Marisa said...

ps... what an adorable house and that view...

Micaela said...

the best line.

btw, luckily it was not near my Lola (grandmother in filipino). still, everyone is in my prayers too. Thank-you sweet M!

and isn't it a cute house? i can't wait to decorate it, i can't wait to be in there with him.

you MUST come visit! then we can go to D.C. and me and you can sip wine on that porch overlooking the view. I can see it already! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. what a doll of a boy you have! you lucky girl you!

Gabby said...

:) I'm excited for YOUR future, my friend!

Glad your grandma is okay :)

VanessasRunway said...

aweee! This is beyond sweet and romantic.

You just go see about your boy... ;)

Manju said...

that is so sweet :)

everyone in the philippines is in my prayers today.

new follower btw, so hiii :D

Jessica Coody said...

Love the house (especially the view) :)
So, when are you going? Are you going to find work there first, or just go? I need details!!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Glorious view!
Makes me want to sing 'The Sound of Music'! Sad to see the terrible flood going on...continue to pray for the people there...

meg fee said...

that is one of the best lines ever written! right now i'm soaking up elliot smith (he basically does the whole film's soundtrack). that view is insane, i would move to virginia in a heartbeat. you're a lucky gal.

i'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers as well as anyone dealing with the flooding.

love to you, beautiful girl.

Geisslein said...

What a lovely house! lucky girl you ;o)

Micaela said...

Manju, so nice to meet you!!! It always makes me so happy when someone finds my little corner of the internet.

stop by often? off to visit your corner... xo

J, we need to get together soon (i wanna see this new house of *yours*) so i can catch you up! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails