Thursday, September 24, 2009

i love movie dates with my girls.

i love movie dates with my gfs. It's almost as good as a happy hour. Me + Twinkie with our sister friends Lauren + Mehle, and Stephanie.

uh-huh, that's my Lo of "Life is short//Love is forever."

My cutie patootie.



we went and saw "Love Happens" with my girlfriend Jennifer Aniston.

it was a long big cry movie, but i do so love my gf still (who's character was named Eloise- love it- and owned her own flower shop). It made me want to live in Seattle. I have never been, but i've always said i wanted to live there. Rain- it's my happy weather.

the part i loved? (without spoiling too much) she keeps a copy of cards sent with flowers that "stayed with her." She said something like, "life... on a 3x5."

Lo, THANKS for my fake glasses and the picture/note. It means SOOO much to me. Don't forget, us sisters have a scary movie night date in your living room- pajamas & sleeping bags. love you!!!! xo

10 comments:

Annie said...

you two ladies are so CUTE!!
spending time with besties is the very BEST!!
mine is coming over for a slumber party next week, i can't wait!!! :)

Marisa said...

sounds so fun.. can't wait to see this chick flick... so much better with the girls

PS rainy weather is my favorite... ONE of the reasons why i SHOULD be living in Europe

Courtney said...

I LOVE Seattle and it's not too far away! We used to go up there every year around Christmas time...SO GORGEOUS!!

This movie is definitely on my list! Glad you had a great night with the girls!

JacPfef said...

Can't wait to see this moviieeeee!!

Unknown said...

If you ever visit...look me up lady!!! It's my city and i'd be happy to show you around :)

Lo said...

you are WELCOME for the little note and glasses! it's not much but i hope it made you smile!

you and I are fashion twins. marianne is on her own. she is the lone reed. haha!!

HUGS TO YOU TODAY***
((it's hug a vegetarian day guys))
We will lunch at salad deli and I am protesting MEAT today in your honor. But today only. hahahahaha!!

Micaela said...

Lo, it means a lot to me poot! you are so cute to want to take me to Sala Deli. :)

"eat your greens!!!!!"

yup- Marz is TOTALLY on her own. Her and her black top uniform. hahaha

i loooove the "fake" glasses! i want to get Max a pair. Like Jude Law & John Stamos in black rimmed glasses... sexy!

can't wait for our slumber party tonight. see you at lunch!!! xo

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go see this! I absolutely LOVE Jen Anisiton. Fabulous lady. Have a fun time at your sister sleep over! Muah!!

Default said...

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! you two are adorable!!!!

Carlito86 said...

SO cute I love these photos :)

I cant wait to see this movie!

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails