Saturday, September 12, 2009

saturday rain is my favorite.


it's even better when you sleep in, wake up to a cup of coffee, and "The Holiday" is on the telly. {such a sweet movie. My fave part is Jude Law's little girls and their magical fort}

it's even better when you're about to have brunch at your favorite omelet place with the bf.

pssst... i have to share this recent etsy purchase:
awhile back, i saw a post about a self-taught artist living in Toronto, married to her HS Sweetheart. Her name is Lindsay of PennyPeople.com.

I fell in love with her address print:


i purchased one with Casa di M's address, to remember our first home together. We'll add another one with different colours, when we move again. I thought it was a sweet idea. What do you think?

check out Lindsay's etsy shop here.

10 comments:

Gabby said...

Your day sounds absolutely magical. I love The Holiday :)

And I love those address prints! What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

i love that print! ...and that movie is so cute - if only house swaps would work out so well in real life!

Jayne said...

Awwww, that address print sounds so adorable! What a neat idea!

Geisslein said...

wish you a wonderful rest of weekend with a lot of hugs and kisses! ;o)

Marisa said...

the tent scene is my favorite... it is so whimsical, and just what a little girls' room ought to be.

Krissa said...

Wow...what a wonderful day! I love The Holiday...you knew that!!! and I love that part in the movie..so cute. I want a fort/tent like that...haha...
super cute print too! what a fun idea!

Annie said...

i LOVE the holiday!
sounds like you had a magnificent day! yay!! :)

the print is so cute! i love the idea!

Promociones Anonimas said...

Luego De Pasar Por Aqui Y Bajar Los Mejores Videos Debes Tambien Bajar Las Mejores Canciones Eh Informarte Sobre La Musica En Especial El Genero Urbano Asi Que Debes Pasar Por FlowNota (La Del Momento) Aqui El Link: http://flownota.blogspot.com/

Carlito86 said...

That is one of my favourite parts too! I love The Holiday, def one of my favourites :) xxx

Kaylen said...

Yes! It's perfection! What a great idea :) I want one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails