Monday, September 21, 2009

"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."- Dave Matthews Band

“Maybe we could be each other’s soul mates. And men could be these great, nice guys to have fun with.”

- Charlotte, "Sex and the City."

Lo wrote the sweetest thing to me on her blog,
it touched my heart. I smiled, oh how i smiled.

Lauren Suanne, I LOVE YOU!!!!

PS. after my life fell apart, and i was a mess at work- she emailed me and put everything in perfect perspective. She saw it as it was- on the outside looking in, and put it so clearly. Only your girlfriends can do that. Here's a little part of that email:

"But the heart wants what it wants and that's where I just want to wrap you in a blanket and give you a hug and tell you to just stay with me for awhile, until you've rested and been able to take a breath."

isn't she precious?

8 comments:

Marisa said...

how precious and thoughtful of her help bring a smile to your pretty face... there is nothing like true girlfriends

xoxo

ps so true what she wrote

Anonymous said...

i love when your girlfriends can uplift you like that. you are lucky you have such a keeper!

Unknown said...

How sweet is she...to wrap you in a blanket and take you home with her. She is adorable!!! What a wonderful friend to have.

boots said...

yay for girlfriends! cute blog, i am glad you like my cards, thanks for the sweet comments!

Carlito86 said...

One of the best quotes....

PS, that pizza looks amazing below!!


xoxoxo

Unknown said...

♥ I GAVE YOU AN AWARD ♥

lindsey said...

that is so incredibly sweet of her! what a wonderful girl she is! aren't friendships THE BEST????

Micaela said...

Aubrey, thanks for the award!!! awww i feel like a ROCK STAR!!!

yes yes yes... friendships are THE best. They are completely uplifting and the only people (besides family, if you are blessed) who get you through the hard times.

i am THANKFUL for every one of YOU.

Related Posts with Thumbnails