Monday, November 30, 2009

art meets fashion.

i noticed something about my little corner of the internet... i hardly talk fashion, though i love when Max describes me as his fashionista girlfriend. My 5 year old niece marina calls me "fancy" when i'm done up (this means make-up to her. she'll ask, "auntie mickey, make me fancy" when she begs me to put my make-up on her doll face).

not that this will become a fashion blog (i'll leave that up to my best fashionista girl friends, Vanessa & Gabby's twinnie Liz) but i could not not blog about these fancy things i fell in love with over at Someday New Yorker.


i think i would wear this pretty little thing grocery shopping.


and this ring? i think it speaks for itself. le love. Admittingly, i'm enthralled in the whole Twilight saga. So this ring? oh it would never leave my hand. i would get one for twinkie too. It would be our twinkie rings. Darling Friend, doesn't it make a nice ring? a unique one for your crazy tehnical wifey... just kidding. kind of. [wink]

10 comments:

Christina said...

that ring is definitely my kind of diamond!

jozen said...

love that dress!

Anonymous said...

that ring is GORGEOUS. loove it!

thegirlhassparke said...

Love the dress very unique! x

Unknown said...

digging the dress.

i love cute clothing, but i just don't shop enough to be a fashonista!!

Summer Athena said...

that dress has my name all over it. don't you see it? lol.

angelina la dawn said...

that ring is hilarious {and also very cute}

Jenni said...

I don't blog about fashion and shopping much either. My reason is that I just don't have the money to shop right now so I try not to put myself in that horrible situation (where I fall in love but can't have, it actually hurts).

Anyways - love that ring, so adorable! And worth every dime. Keep dropping hints to your man and maybe he might surprise you ;) That is what these blogs are good for this time of the year...

Melita said...

the dress is darling!! hugs!!

gina marie said...

that dress is ridic. where did you find it ??

Related Posts with Thumbnails