Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i love movie dates with twinkie & our Momma.

tonight we watched "The Accidental Husband." I have always loved Uma Thurman, ever since "The Truth About Cats & Dogs" and "Prime."

Me & Twinkie fell in love with Jeffrey Dean Morgan when he played Izzy's Denny Duquette in Grey's Anatomy.

You will LOVE him in this movie. you will love this movie.

yes, it's a typical romantic comedy but sometimes girl nights are supposed to be about feel-good movies that make you thrilled to be in love or excited to fall in it.

this one made us laugh. made us remember what it was like to make a heart choice.

it made us swoon. it made me text my bestie and tell her to watch it.

and when you do, and get to the elevator scene? told you you would love it.

12 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm always up for a good chick flick!

Geisslein said...

Oh I NEEEEEEEED to watch this movie - because I LOOOOVE Jeffrey! *sigh* what a great looking man....
Hope your day will be a very beautiful one today!!! hugs from foggy germany, geisslein

Belen said...

I LOVE The Truth About Cats & Dogs!!! :))) Especially because it's a twist on Cyrano De Bergerac, one of my favorite books! I also liked Roxanne with Steve Martin. :)

Shokoofeh said...

That sounds wonderful! :)

William Street Store said...

Oh my gosh I just love the truth about cats and dogs!!!
This movie sounds wonderful! I must see it!

Gracie said...

It looks like such a fun movie. I just adore chick flicks when the mood hits me. I will have to check this one out I think! x

marisa said...

i am renting it after work...

movie date with sisters and mom... urgh, i miss that.

Micaela said...

Geisslein, you are so right! he is SUCH a good looking man... my momma called him a "manly man" because he's so tall and broad like a man. AND HE PLAYS A FIRE FIGHTER IN THIS MOVIE. need i say more? hugs from a beautiful fall day in Texas.

Belen, don't you just love Janeane Gerafalo in that movie? Cyrano De Bergerac? i'll have to read it and check out "roxanne" cos i do love me some Steve Martin!

Gracie, when you do watch it, let me know if you loved it please! :)

M, i thought of you! AND it has Collin Firth which i failed to post about. You like him too. i wish we could have movie dates.

Anonymous said...

i love a good chick flick especially with a girls night in :D

thanks for sharing

xo
michely

The Jodi(e)s said...

Ah, that still is killing me!
I haven't even heard of this movie and the aesthetic of that photo makes me want to!
Cute!
Glad I found your blog, it's hella sweet!
Love&Light!

Anonymous said...

i will def have to check this out. i love uma too! and prime? funniest movie. looved it.

Krissa said...

i completely forgot about this movie...i definitely need to see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails