Friday, November 13, 2009

fortune cookie.

i had a lovely lunch with my family to celebrate twinkie's husband. We went to our fave japenese restaurant. He wouldn't wear the birthday hat, so i did.


random fact about me: i always read my fortune before eating the fortune cookie. If it's not a good fortune, i don't eat it. i ate mine today.

it said i would inherit money or jewelry. hmm... i'm hoping perhaps a ring of some sort?? *hint. and by inherit, i hope it means given...


last night i was asking darling friend what his parents would like for Christmas. [i needed some ideas]


his reply: "a daughter-in-law?"

13 comments:

Jessica Coody said...

what an interesting fortune... :)
And Kudos to Chip for such a GREAT answer!!

VanessasRunway said...

I'm swoooning! Like always. :)))

Wow, I start eating my cookie sometimes as I'm reading my fortune lol they're just so tasty. haha

Saltina said...

Nice fortune and nice hinting!

Belen said...

weeee! :) i like this post a lot! :))) also, i think you're so adorable in the picture! it's funny that you wore it instead. :)

Melissa A said...

What a sweet answer. Are you going to give them that for Christmas?

Jenni said...

Uh oh - is an engagement sometime in the near future? Super cute!

Farah said...

eeek so sweet! XD

Sanja said...

i totally like their x-mas gift;) daugther-in-law,hihi.

Sara said...

this is THE sweetest response ever!!

Honey Bee said...

Hahah that's so cute- "a daughter in law?". Aww.
And btw, JOIN TWITTER! :P

Carlito86 said...

Argh Micaela that is so CUTE!!

I gave you a little award on my blog - it will post tomorrow night so have a look out!


xoxoxoxo

marisa said...

that is the cutest thing ever...
he always knows just what to say!

heisschic said...

i've said it before and i'll say it again, he's good.



i'll definitely be keeping a close eye on this blog of yours... perhaps a diamond will be mixed in with all the christmas lights!

Related Posts with Thumbnails