Friday, November 13, 2009

Ornament Exchange Update.

Happy Friday Lovies!!!!
(we've made it!)


Just a quick thank-you to all those that have already signed up for my first ever swap (and those who have blogged about it. bless you!)

It's so lovely to meet all of you. It's wonderful each of you are excited to spread holiday cheer for someone else.

just a reminder of the details, in a nutshell:

swap closes: Friday, November 20th

i will email you your person: Monday, November 23rd

ornaments + Christmas card should be sent out by Tues, December 1st




if you have ANY questions, please email me: micaela.lechugaATgmail.com


Also, this is my first swap so i pray everything goes smoothly & we all have fun. If you've emailed signing up in the last few days and i haven't responded to you- please shoot me another one. Gmail has a tendency of sometimes moving things to spam and i don't want this to happen to you!


you're treasure, not spam.


(pic via we heart it)

10 comments:

Farah said...

eeek I miss you too babe! xo

e said...

oooohweeee! Can't wait! =)

Melissa A said...

Hi Micaela,
I would join but I celebrate Hanukkah and I don't put up Christmas decorations. I do have a large vase that I keep those old antique glass christmas ornaments in during that time of year though, like you show in some of your pics. If I could be particular in the exchange I would do that.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait! this is going to be soo much fun.

VanessasRunway said...

yay! I'm so excited!! :))

Unknown said...

wooo! i can't wait :)

Micaela said...

Melissa, that's such a lovely idea and collection.

and i totally know you would join if you did celebrate christmas.

and that means a lot! :)

Gracie said...

I can't wait! I've ordered my ornament. So I hope it looks good.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Just sent you an email. Can't wait!

Carolyn said...

I am soo excited!! I was window shopping for ornaments this afternoon! Thank you for the lovely idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails