Monday, November 23, 2009

Ornament Exchangers: Check your Inbox!

somehow, i managed to send out emails to each of you. hurray! i don't know how i did it lovies, but no two people have each other.

so yay! check your emails! if you signed up and for some reason don't have an email from me- please email me: micaela.lechugaATgmail.com and i'll get it sorted. promise!

i gave each of you your person's email address in case you had to contact them for some reason before hand, otherwise it's up to you if you want to keep it a Secret Santa surprise until they receive it in the mail. totally up to you darlings.

on mailing day, December 1st i will announce the winner to this giveaway. Don't forget, you're all automatically put into it by being in my ornament exchange. it's my way of saying Thank-You!



soon, i can go back to catching up on your blogs regularly. sorry for my absence.

i've missed you. terribly.

ps. i hope you're all just as excited as i am about the ornament exchange!!!

(image via flickr)

11 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I have checked my inbox! And I am thrilled to bits. I am totally going ornament shopping, just like Betsy, Tacy and Tib did... I plan to find something perfect!

Fallon said...

Thanks for all your efforts in putting this exchange together :)

I just finished making my parnters ornament :)

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh i got mine and am so excited.Cant wait to go shopping. Thanks so much for organising it x

Gracie said...

I'm completely excited!! It's going to be so much fun! I already have an ornament but I might do a bit of scouting around and get a different one. Thanks for hosting Micaela xx

Geisslein said...

You always have such cute ideas - you really a cute and crazy girl ;o)
Hope you will have a damn great day today Beauty!

Marisa said...

this is such a great swap and i am excited to send mine out with my holiday memory.

thank you for all your work putting this together

xoxo

Jamie said...

Sooo exciting! Thanks for all your hard work!!!!

Jenni said...

Sooooo excited!!!!

Summer Athena said...

so so so so thrilled for this! love it!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to send mine out.. just have to find it first. haha love you!! thanks for putting this together.. oh and ps i need your address. send it my way will you?!

Krissa said...

so super excited for this...how fun!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails