Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday Specials for Handmade Goodies.

first, i hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! i think i gained ten happy pounds. it was everything Thanksgiving should be about: lots of food, family + laughter, DALLAS COWBOYS football & win!!!, and a lovely needed nap. It was perfect.
__________________________________________________

this year i made two promises to myself when it came to Christmas shopping... NO credit cards & buy as much handmade gifts as possible.

it didn't even occur to me that etsy stores and handmade shops online would have Black Friday Specials. Silly me!!!

i love Poppytalk for this reason. A brilliant blog dedicated to supporting and finding handmade treasures. That's where i saw that this weekend, you can find amazing black friday/cyber monday sales & special codes of the best etsy shops.

per example, one of my absolute favourites Olive Handmade:

and you know how i already feel about Fallon's postcard pillow... i can't think of anyone on a Christmas list that wouldn't want one of her charming pillows in their home.

another Christmas present go-to is Diana's CityLight on Etsy. How have i just NOW discovered this amazing photographer/friend??? :

you should check out her Black Friday sale. Diana already offers FREE shipping on domestic sales. i just bought my Christmas cards there & another Christmas pressie.

i like shopping Black Friday in my pajamas...
because seriously, you should see my bed head.

enjoy the sales lovies!!!! & let me know your finds. xo

6 comments:

gina marie said...

glad i found your blog
dont remember how i got here =)

lovely.

xx

Belen said...

I WANT A POSTCARD PILLOW SO BADLY! THEY ARE SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY I'M TYPING IN CAPS! AND YES, READ IT LIKE I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE I PRACTICALLY AM! :D

Micaela said...

Gina, me too :) xoxo

Belen, awww when's your birthday? lol i already got your christmas pressie and i hope you will love it because i thought of you the instant i saw it. xoxoxo

Lilas Conuts said...

Hello from Nouméa
Cute things

MArisa said...

i must get one of those pillows.
i made a promise to myself... lots of handmade gifts this year too. I have never loved anything more than these etsy shops...

Diana said...

The postcard pillow is genius!!

Thank you again for the feature!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails