Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sharing Sundays... BELEN: beh-LEHN.


today, i want to introduce you to a very dear friend of mine, Stephanie Belen of BELEN: beh-LEHN. I call her by her last name cos i think it's just as cute as she is. If there are 2 words i could use to describe Belen, it's genuine & entertaining.

And as if its not hard to fall in love with her blog, she's also a very talented girl with her own etsy- Belen's Boutique.


I am a HUGE fan of her jewelry. I own quite a few things and always get compliments because they are so original. I own the bunny necklace above, the bird's nest necklace i've raved about, and these black bird earrings i wear when i need a little luck- they're my lucky pair.



If you need to do a little Christmas shopping, i highly suggest stopping by her etsy.

i think of Belen as my little sister (we're both filipina! well, she's full) and am so blessed to know her. I think you would be too.

look at how ADORABLE she is.... seriously.



Psst... Belen has a fabulous giveaway going on... so become a reader PRONTO.

7 comments:

Gracie said...

Aww what a sweetheart! The little bunny necklace is extremely cute! I'm a fan. I will check out her blog definitely. x

Anonymous said...

she is darling and i loove her jewelry.. i need to get my butt in gear and get me some!!

Rhianne said...

Yeay I love her and her shop - I'm going to have to buy one of the headbands soon, I can feel it :)

Lindsey said...

The Bunny necklace is the sweetest little thing! me likey :D

marisa said...

i love belen... as you know and those black bird earrings are one of my favs...
xoxo

Belen said...

Aww, thanskies! I forget you mentioned this to me! :)) LOVE you TONS! :)

Diana said...

she has really adorable things! i love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails